I'm having problem with the torch freezing, can anybody help me to stop this please.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-10 04:43 AM
    just like a computer that gets slow and laggy from time to time, you need to reboot the phone. remove the battery, and put it back in every few days.

also, make sure all applications are properly close when you are not using them. just hitting the red "end" key suspends them, using up more and more memory and in return, will slow your phone down.
    12-08-10 05:09 AM
    Thankyou, will give it a go

12-08-10 05:13 AM
    The torch does freeze up often, I press alt, shift & delete to reboot. Remember it's the right hand shift.
    12-08-10 05:22 AM
    Don't know what you guys are running, but mine never freezes. Only times I've had to reboot have been removing apps or switching themes. And once after the insrtall of an older OS that made the browser go all flukey.

Do you have the latest OS installed? (.337)?
    Have you installed any new themes or apps lately that may just not be playing nice?

12-08-10 12:12 PM
    Maybe it is freezing because cold. do you have snow?
    12-08-10 12:14 PM
    Maybe it is freezing because cold. do you have snow?
    Hehehehe! Funny!!
    12-08-10 12:35 PM
    Mine had froze up due to some apps that wouldn't close out - randomly came up as active. Time and CBS Sports both did that, and I haven't had a problem since I got rid of those two apps.
    12-08-10 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD