hey everyone has anyone heard if adobe flash player will be available for the torch in the near future???
    10-11-10 08:47 AM
    Unfortunately, I don't think so. It is doubtful that the current hardware can support it.
    It's the one thing I wanted and didn't get.
    10-11-10 09:37 AM
    It really bugs me that flash support hasn't happened. RIM and Adobe announced it more than a year ago as coming soon for Blackberry. I'm sorry, but coming soon isn't a year. It also doesn't mean that they'll only be releasing it on a new platform (Playbook). Flash would make the webkit browser stand out from Apple's Safari browser.
    10-11-10 03:43 PM
    I think I maybe way off base here, but this was my first sneak behind the BB Engineering Screen. Can someone please tell me what I m seeing? This is a screen displaying flash memory isn't it? Not Flash as the sense we all want? This was taken on my Torch...Forgive me if this is a pointless post, just wanting clarity folks...

11-08-10 09:08 AM
    Yes, that's flash memory. Has nothing to do with the Flash multimedia platform.
    11-08-10 09:37 AM
    Eventually Handheld devices will support Flash, but the PB is first

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-10 09:40 AM
    Ah thanks for your help. Just got a little bum twitch here and thought I'd ask before I got too excited...hahah! Thanks again!
    11-08-10 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD