From my torch and I promise I need a manual ASAP! Simple things on the 9700 not so simple on torch. Oh well I guess is in session for me!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-11 10:55 PM
    What ever you need, I'm sure we can help. Just post you inquiries and I'm sure we can fix it or help you. We're like a humanized manual

02-08-11 10:58 PM
    Thanks. I am trying to figure out how to create a folder, combine emails, sms, and mms into one place. I just feel lost. Know this will take some time and I am ready. At least I think!

02-08-11 11:03 PM
    Welcome!

To combine email and text, go to your message folder > options > inbox Management. Click on the email accounts you want to show and the text box under "other message types". Hopefully that will help.

There is a search option at the top of the forum that comes in quite handy to find out answers. But there are lots of knowledgeable people here too! So search and ask and you will find your way!
    02-08-11 11:08 PM
    02-08-11 11:09 PM
    Thanks. I am trying to figure out how to create a folder, combine emails, sms, and mms into one place. I just feel lost. Know this will take some time and I am ready. At least I think!

All email accounts, sms, and mms should be combined in the default Messages inbox by default. You can just put the individual email accounts somewhere else.
    02-08-11 11:13 PM
    Thanks for all the information. It would really come in handy if the torch would work properly. Calling it in tomorrow. But when I get the replacement I will remember.

02-08-11 11:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD