hello torch owners,i finally got to upgrade to a torch today from a curve this is my only second bb phone ever hopefully it works out great for me..

now what are top apps must have's for this phone?

where can i get those top apps for free??

Thank You
    12-15-10 07:02 PM
    Congrats on ur new phone hope you like it as good as I do ...as for apps its a matter of preference ....you go to the top of the screen under down loads or apps n look at some there ....or go down load blackberry app world .......good luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-10 07:13 PM
    Congrats on the torch. I highly recommend buddygaurd. That's about it. Everything is so defined by your own taste.

12-15-10 09:15 PM
    thanks for all the feedbacks i mean as for the must have's apps what are the cant miss apps you guys recommend me i dont really have any preference.. thanks in advance
    12-15-10 11:52 PM
    I find i'm using the preloaded twitter app quite a lot. and slacker radio,

otherwise i'm mostly txt, bbm, emailing on mine same as I was on my curve.
    12-16-10 12:21 AM
    Congrats on your Torch, BerryWeather is a top rated, top selling app, and IMO the absolute best weather app out there.
    12-16-10 06:13 AM
    I have BeBuzz, which is great. I've also heard BeWeather is fun, but to me it seems awful pricey for a weather app. Aside from that I use regular txt, email, and BBM and the default apps for Twitter and FB that come pre-installed on my 9800.

I'd really love a Mint.com app, though.

12-16-10 06:15 AM
    Good apps(imo)-->Twitter For BB, Dictionary.com(not available for torch officially but there is a thread with a link to a compatible version), Pandora, and the native Social Feeds app to name a few....WELCOME TO THE CLUB! ENJOY!

*EDIT*

Actually here is the link to dictionary.com app in case u wanted it http://www.xtremelabs.com/assets/mob...dictionary.jad ...just use your Torch browser to download from this link
    Last edited by Propa; 12-16-10 at 06:54 AM.
    12-16-10 06:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD