Hey all... using a ATT Torch... BES via my company. Question regarding filing. I want to file a email. I create a folder (that also appears on my company outlook) and hit file. When I delete it from my normal inbox on the phone, it deletes it from the saved folder too? Is there any way to not do that?

Secondly, is there a way to set # of days to keep the messages by folder? For example, if I have 30 days set, I would like them to be deleted in 30 days off my inbox, but not the folder I saved the message too.

I know we have the saved folder, but thats one folder and can get pretty filled up if I save all messages I want to keep, there?

Thoughts?
    10-14-10 11:57 AM
    If you move your email on the BES server it will also move them on your BB, therefore they will no longer show up on your device.
    10-14-10 11:59 AM
    Thats not what I am talking about. If I have 30 days set to delete messages on my phone, it deleted them from the other folders I filed emails to, except my Saved Folder. Any way to not have the messages in the other folder go away (on my phone)
    10-14-10 04:03 PM
    I think you're looking for the "hide filed messages" option in the email settings. When you file a message it will not be in your "inbox" but you can open the folder it was filed to and view it. When you delete it from your "inbox" it probably had a folder icon instead of an email icon to show it had been filed. So the bb though you wanted it deleted completly instead of from your inbox since it wasn't actually in your inbox.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-10 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD