So, going thru some of these threads, I can't find anything about being able to make the Favorites menu the first menu on the screen? Instead of the "All" menu?

I think some of you guys just put your "favorites" in the first few rows of the "All" menu right? sigh..so lame. Why can't they think of these things BEFORE releasing the product. Sheesh.
    02-02-11 11:34 PM
    Not possible in this release. In 6.1 you will be able to choose which trays you want but I have seen nothing saying you can re-order them...
    02-02-11 11:43 PM
    Naah, i would probably think of it as a sliding dock that provides an extra 4 important icons. Have you seen these fancy themes that provide another dock by swiping the screen and lag the crap out of your device? Well, you can accomplish the same thing with the favorites tab, just swipe and you get another 4 apps (using 1 row), swipe the other way and you get your regular 4. 8 icons via swipe with no 3rd party theme and no added lag. At least thats how i use it, but, the other tabs are indeed useless, all and favorites are the only two useful ones. I dont know if rearranging is possible through a theme though.
    Last edited by gbsn; 02-03-11 at 01:01 AM.
    02-03-11 12:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD