How do I access the mass memory card, either from the phone or from USB port and windows explorer?

When I had a bold 9000 when I went into windows explorer it gave me an extra drive where I could see what I had on my memory card. Can't seem to find it on my Torch.
    01-23-11 06:59 AM
    When you first plug the device into your pc there is a popup on the device screen asking you what you want to do, if you do not press "USB Drive" then your memory card will not show in your pc as another drive.
    01-23-11 07:04 AM
    I plug into the usb...screen comes up...I click on USB. All I get at that point in L:/Blackberry (only dir.) nothing about another drive or " Mass Storage Mode" as listed below.

If you have a memory card in your BlackBerry and you connect it to a computer with its USB cable (PC or Mac, Windows, Linux, or OSX), the BlackBerry pops up a message "Do you want to turn on Mass Storage Mode?". If you say yes, your computer will see the BlackBerry as a new drive letter. You will be able to drag and drop anything from your computer to and from the BlackBerry. This is a quick way to get media to your BlackBerry, but more importantly it allows you to carry around important documents with you all the time.
    01-23-11 07:13 AM
    I plug into the usb...screen comes up...I click on USB. All I get at that point in L:/Blackberry (only dir.) nothing about another drive or " Mass Storage Mode" as listed below.

If you have a memory card in your BlackBerry and you connect it to a computer with its USB cable (PC or Mac, Windows, Linux, or OSX), the BlackBerry pops up a message "Do you want to turn on Mass Storage Mode?". If you say yes, your computer will see the BlackBerry as a new drive letter. You will be able to drag and drop anything from your computer to and from the BlackBerry. This is a quick way to get media to your BlackBerry, but more importantly it allows you to carry around important documents with you all the time.
    01-23-11 07:14 AM
    Is your media card formatted? Can you access the card from within your device when its not plugged into your pc?

The instructions you posted are for older OS5 devices. The popup on the torch does not ask to turn on mass storage mode. its asks if you want to "charge only" "USB Mode" and one other(not in front of my phone so i forget the other option.
    PestPro#IM likes this.
    01-23-11 07:21 AM
    Is your media card formatted? Can you access the card from within your device when its not plugged into your pc?
    Got it Thanks
    01-23-11 07:23 AM
    I'm having the same problem so how do I format the card?
    01-25-11 04:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD