i'm getting extra media app icons, i don't know why it is happening; when i reset the theme to default it solves but after i do a battery pull or something like that they come out again, sometimes with a folder, can you help me?
    10-13-10 01:09 AM
    Those are pushed to your phone by your carrier, and, if deleted, will return after a battery pull. if they bother you, just put them in a separate folder.
    10-13-10 02:06 AM
    I mean I have two music icons, two videos icon and two picture icons
    10-13-10 02:25 AM
    Had the same issue when switching between themes that use the "tabs" and those that dont and the stock one. Sometimes i would get a folder called media with my media icons in it as well as all the media icons on the homescreen. Switch back to the stock theme and all would be ok. Ended up not using a couple of the themes that they did it on and all has been fine since. Had to do a refresh from a recent backup to get rid of the extra icons.
    10-13-10 07:14 AM
    I think it's a theme builder BETA bug. Like homer said you can restore the "themes" settings only from a backup to get it fixed - or you can just hide the dupes.
    10-13-10 07:57 AM
    I'm choosing to "live" with the duplicates and just hide them... I can't stand the stock theme/tabs! I like things simple and if it means I have to live with a couple extra hidden icons I'm willing to do that. I've created an "Unused" folder that I keep hidden. Hopefully the issue gets resolved with the official release of Theme Builder.
    10-13-10 09:52 AM
    They appeared with the BBin theme, and the wallpaper popup theme...(which is my favourite ) but I can't stand those icons so I switched to the blank theme who is similar to wallpaper pop up
    10-13-10 05:30 PM
    They appeared with the BBin theme, and the wallpaper popup theme...(which is my favourite ) but I can't stand those icons so I switched to the blank theme who is similar to wallpaper pop up
    Hmmm... now that I think of it, they appeared after I installed the wallpaper pop-up theme too. I've got a few themes... the one by ECruz did _not_ add any addnt'l icons... I wonder why the pop-up one did?
    10-13-10 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD