I got my first torch on 9/24. I loved everything about it. I did notice some buggy type things with .246 on it. I dropped it about a week or 2 ago. It got very badly scratched and the screen started to wobble very bad.

I figured hey I dropped it so I shouldn't complain. I wasn't happy about the wobble or all of the scratches on the front bezel but I decided to live with it.

I was in the mall today and went into the AT&T store to try to get the OEM holster. I was talking to a sales rep and told him that I dropped my torch and now it wobbles and I wish there was a way I could fix it. When I told him I have only had the phone for a few weeks he told me he could just do an exchange on it. I gladly accepted and 20 minutes later I walked out with a new torch.

Whats my point? AT&T customer service is AWESOME! I never got that kind of service from Verizon. I'm so glad I made the switch to AT&T.

My 1st torch was Mexico 4. Was very solid till I dropped it.
    My 2nd is Canada 1. Also very solid. I am surprised though that when I got it it didn't have .246 already loaded on it. I didn't do the upgrade yet because I'm noticing that some of the bugs I had with .246 are not present in .141
    10-17-10 09:25 PM
    And so is some of the awesomeness of .246! The big main difference to me is the tab on top of the browser when in the middle of a page that brings up tabs and search area without going all the way back to the top. Also to me, .246 seemed snappier between transitionsa, and it loaded feeds a bit faster too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-10 09:54 PM
    I'm very envious... Rogers has me jumping through flaming hoops to get an exchange done...

10-17-10 10:03 PM
    I'm very envious... Rogers has me jumping through flaming hoops to get an exchange done...

I know the store wouldnt nor rogers would exchange mine for a loose screen....dunno if its the "wobble screen" or the slide mechanism, Rogers nor the dealer would exchange mine. it happend since day 1!

edit: how did you go about it to get an exchange
    10-17-10 10:09 PM
    If you're talking to me, I've been unsuccessful thus far in regards to getting an exchange done, and I'm getting pretty angry.

10-17-10 10:17 PM
    If you're talking to me, I've been unsuccessful thus far in regards to getting an exchange done, and I'm getting pretty angry.

i know! im so pissed
    10-17-10 10:26 PM
    Truth be told as soon as you said you dropped they shouldn't have exchanged it! You sir got lucky

10-17-10 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD