anybody else having problems with ESPN on they're torch. kinda frustrating. cant select anything on the site. track pad or touchscreen?
    08-17-10 06:50 PM
    anybody else having problems with ESPN on they're torch. kinda frustrating. cant select anything on the site. track pad or touchscreen?
    No issues here with espn. I do notice the so called "app" just links you to the webpage. Pretty lame...
    08-17-10 07:22 PM
    It is just a launcher, not an app. Everything working fine with it over here.
    08-17-10 08:42 PM
    No issues here.
    08-17-10 10:37 PM
    The problem I am having with it is that it launches me to att.my.yahoo.com page. Just started doing this. I also downloaded a launcher for a local news website and it keeps showing the disclaimer page. When i click "I agree" it sends me to the mywireless download page for AT&T. Don't know if AT&T is doing this or the phone is flaking out or what!
    10-30-10 08:26 PM
    Go to m.esnp.com manually and see what happens. Try removing the launcheR and re-installing it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-10 12:17 AM
    The problem I am having with it is that it launches me to att.my.yahoo.com page. Just started doing this. I also downloaded a launcher for a local news website and it keeps showing the disclaimer page. When i click "I agree" it sends me to the mywireless download page for AT&T. Don't know if AT&T is doing this or the phone is flaking out or what!
    The exact same thing is happening to me. I deleted and reinstalled and its still happening....weird!!!!! Started happening w/.284. Its the 1st bug I've discovered on this update.

10-31-10 01:40 AM
    it's an issue if you're using .284.

other thing it does is, launches 2 browser windows.

kind of annoying, so i downgraged back to .246.
    10-31-10 09:00 AM
    Can you not delete the app and go to the website to re-install? Running OS .246 and have never had the issue on any berry that I have owned to the best of my recollection.
    10-31-10 11:12 AM
    it's an issue if you're using .284.

other thing it does is, launches 2 browser windows.

kind of annoying, so i downgraged back to .246.
    You nailed it. Except on most phones, it's more than 2. I have the same issue with a CBS News homepage icon. Now, here's an interesting note the Crackberry launcher, with multiple possibilities, works fine!

Anyway, there are 2 possible solutions. First is to learn how to cycle through the browser tabs to the one you want. The other is to get rid of the espn icon & use ScoreMobile or one of the other news/sports apps for your info. Considering that almost everything else works better than previous OS6 builds, I've yet to get down to 50% battery left after 16+ hours off the charger, this is a minor annoyance I can live with.
    10-31-10 12:39 PM
    You nailed it. Except on most phones, it's more than 2. I have the same issue with a CBS News homepage icon. Now, here's an interesting note the Crackberry launcher, with multiple possibilities, works fine!

Anyway, there are 2 possible solutions. First is to learn how to cycle through the browser tabs to the one you want. The other is to get rid of the espn icon & use ScoreMobile or one of the other news/sports apps for your info. Considering that almost everything else works better than previous OS6 builds, I've yet to get down to 50% battery left after 16+ hours off the charger, this is a minor annoyance I can live with.
    Got it Billy-boy.....If I had 50% battery after 16hrs, I think I'd put up w/a few minor annoyances as well
    My batt sux no mater what I do, so I may downgrade also.....
    10-31-10 12:49 PM
    Got it Billy-boy.....If I had 50% battery after 16hrs, I think I'd put up w/a few minor annoyances as well
    My batt sux no mater what I do, so I may downgrade also.....
    Hopefully, one of the next builds will be just right for you, including battery life.

So far, this & the notification page bug are the only ones I've had. And I can still access it correctly by using trackpad navigation. With better browsing, exceptional increase in battery life, etc., it'd take a lot of positive feedback to get me to change builds, at this point.
    10-31-10 02:02 PM
    Delete the espn launcher then go to espn.com from your browser. Use the "add to homescreen" function in the BB menu. Works fine.

10-31-10 02:48 PM
    Delete the espn launcher then go to espn.com from your browser. Use the "add to homescreen" function in the BB menu. Works fine.

i don't see an option for to do that
    11-01-10 10:03 AM
    It is there. It is in the "add to bookmark" area. Right under it for me. This is a base os6 feature.

11-01-10 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD