Hi all,

A few time ago, my Blackberry 9800 has been given lots of problems.

It appears an small black clock (the one that appears when the BB is "working/thinking") and blocks me the phone, till some error messages are shown on my display. The errors I have seen (maybe will be more) are:

"Uncaught exception: Application net_rim_bb_phone_app (110) is not responding; process termined"

"Uncaught exception: Application net_rim_bb_qm_peer (264) is not responding; process termined"

"Uncaught exception: Application net_rim_bb_unifiedsearch_lib (114) is not responding; process termined"

"Uncaught exception: ApplicationRegistry.get OrWaitFor (0xfeac3fdd1e48c6ec) owner died thread [thread - 290243584,5]"

Since then on, applications like the BBM or the native navigator won't work any more, they get blocked. I can't even open them until I reset my phone (sometimes I have to do two or three resets).

I've got the 6.0 version with the 2391 package (v.6.0.0.534, 6.6.0.200 platform), the last one my carrier supports (Movistar Spain).

I've seen that this process occurs when the battery is nearly down like 30-35%.

I've got more than 250MB free memory (as my AppWorld says) and the 4GB of the internal memory (I use a 16GB SD card).

Anyone know why this is happening? Any solutions?

Would be grateful if someone could help me. If seen the other posts talking about this thread but never find a solution.

Many thanks.
    Last edited by Biulet; 07-19-11 at 10:36 AM.
    07-19-11 10:34 AM
    Hi all,

I've just found the solution to all my problems. It was just the e-mail!

I've never tought that this could be the center of all the problems, but it is!

I just change the e-mail option about saving messages, before it was on the "save the message forever" and just change it for "save for the las 90 days".

One day I realized that when I switch on the BlackBerry after a reboot, the phone last a few minutes to "stay on". The black clock still appears so I have to wait for about 5 minutes everytime I made a reboot. Luckly, I open the e-mail folder, and saw that the black clock appears everytime the mails were loaded, so allways the mails were appearing for a few seconds, the phone gets the clock and was blocked.

With just the change I said before, everything works perfect now. As if it was new!

Hope I help somebody who could have the same problem.
    09-19-11 04:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD