I've got my torch paired with a motorola rocker headset (bluetooth). I tried changing the EQ settings and nothing happened. The sound is terrible. All muddy, too basey. I believe when I've got wired headphones connected and make an EQ change it works, but not with bluetooth.

Is this a known issue? I even tried a battery pull to see what would happen.

Roveer
    01-15-11 10:06 AM
    I know audio boost doesn't work (I know a way to glitch it into working if you're interested). I don't use the equalizer, but I tested it today with my Samsung WEP870s and it didn't appear to do anything. I'm guessing it's a battery-saving measure, as streaming stereo audio over bluetooth is very taxing. I think it's been that way for a while...definitely since OS5.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-11 02:12 PM
    This seems to be a big step backward for the 9800 series. On my old BB 8350 not only did the EQ work through BT, but also the volume. Volume is also another thing that doesn't work on the 9800. Very frustrating.
    01-15-11 03:09 PM
    Volume management over BT from the Torch to my Cardo Scala G4 system works perfectly, as opposed to EQ settings which doesn't do a thing...

Yet using EQ settings thru the audio jack to same G4 system (has both BT or AUX IN jack options) works fine...

Cheers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-11 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD