Every time my fiance' emails a picture it comes to the recipient sideways. It this just a setting I need to adjust? Totally lost on this one. I'm still rocking the 9800 so I don't know what to look for.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-10 07:37 PM
    cant help ya here but i have the same issue with some of the pics my girlfriend sends me. not all the time but most of the time. She has some generic pay as you go phone.
    12-05-10 10:00 PM
    I have yahoo so maybe it's just Yahoo that does that. I've noticed that my old phone Motorola Karma did the same thing.
    12-05-10 11:32 PM
    Every time my fiance' emails a picture it comes to the recipient sideways. It this just a setting I need to adjust? Totally lost on this one. I'm still rocking the 9800 so I don't know what to look for.
    Is it the pictures sent or the ones received?

If it's the ones sent.. the default orientation for the camera is landscape. (horizontal - camera button on top)
    howarmat likes this.
    12-06-10 07:46 AM
    correct, the camera is just like a digital camera. the orientation info is written into the header of the picture and some programs will read that and display the picture correctly while others dont process the picture correctly and thus you have the rotated picture problem. Kinda sucks sometimes as it means extra editing
    12-06-10 08:02 AM
    This happens to me too whenever I email or send a pic in a txt message. Also happens when I try to use one of my pics as the wallpaper for BerryWeather. It's very frustrating!
    12-06-10 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD