I have two email accounts on my BB Torch 9800, one work & one personal. They are integrated into a single list, (why I don't know, but don't mind). The issue is that when I select the "Message" ; "Desktop" or "xxxxx.hotmail.com" icon, a message that's a few days old is the default highlighted message. I have to hit the "T" key to take me to the top of the list every time I open it. How do I make it show the lasted message in the list when I open my email??

Thanks in advance!!
    02-04-11 12:07 PM
    You should have a separate icon for your personal email address. It should have been added when you added the account to your BIS. To stop the message from showing in your main messages folder, hit the BB key when in the messages folder then select options and inbox management. Not sure about the other problem.
    02-04-11 12:12 PM
    Thanks, I was able to separate the two email accounts to display in their respective applications. Now I need to figure out how to make the email inbox open with the latest email highlighted as the default rather than some random message that's a few days old. Having to hit the "T" key to get to the top of the list is a PITA.

Thanks!
    02-05-11 07:22 AM
    I know it's not what you are looking for, but it could help you read your new email without having to scroll and find your new mail(until there is someone that find how to fix this), by opening any message and pressing "U" on the keyboard, it will open the next unread message.
    02-05-11 07:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD