I would like to have the e-mail icons on my Torch like i had on my BB-Tour, Each email deferent icon and not one icon for all emails !!! Is it possible??
    10-13-10 02:38 PM
    When you set up a new email a icon should be created. With the tray open click on the bb menu button and choose show all.
    10-13-10 02:50 PM
    I would also like to know how to change the icon of the e-mails. I have three different e-mail icons in my menu. Is there any way to change the icon so it's easier to distinguish between them? One is the blackberry email, one is gmail, and the other is my school email. Is there any way to change the icon? They all have the same one.
    12-21-10 10:21 AM
    I would also like to know how to change the icon of the e-mails. I have three different e-mail icons in my menu. Is there any way to change the icon so it's easier to distinguish between them? One is the blackberry email, one is gmail, and the other is my school email. Is there any way to change the icon? They all have the same one.
    Some are defined by the theme you are currently using. If the account isn't at the bottom of the icon, then when you scroll over it that particular email account should be displayed. I dont know of a way to get different email icons on one theme.
    12-21-10 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD