So I've had my Torch9810 for a few days now and gotta say I'm loving it...this is how the first Torch should have been. My problem is I've set up 3 email accounts on it and every so often they all just disappear and I have to login to Bell's BIS and send the service books in order for the accounts to reappear. Anyone run into this?

Running V7.0.0.353
    08-27-11 05:05 PM
    I have noticed that some reason the icons have hidden themselves you might want to try unhiding them. Had to do that for one of my two that I have synced up.
    08-27-11 05:24 PM
    no unfortunately its not an issue of the icons just hidng, if I try to send an email I get an warning about no email services set up. They are actually removed.
    08-27-11 05:51 PM
    no unfortunately its not an issue of the icons just hidng, if I try to send an email I get an warning about no email services set up. They are actually removed.
    This just happened to me yesterday on my 9780 (Rogers). The night before, I had set the alarm on the phone to wake me yesterday morning. I knew the battery was low but I was pretty sure it would last through the night, but it didn't. When I woke up, the phone was dead (well, no power at all to the battery) and so I plugged it in to recharge it. Upon rebooting, when I went to check my email, all email accounts were gone (I had approximately 6 of them). I got the message that no messaging accounts were configured, and I was directed to the Email Accounts area of Setup.

I posted the same question in the 9780 forum but this is interesting...always good to know that you're not the only one (I thought I was going crazy!).
    10-02-12 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD