I entered a contest and I just won a White Torch!! I am so excited, I was going to upgrade after christmas to one. I have ordered an otterbox phone case. I look forward to reading all the tips and tricks for this phone!
    12-22-10 05:53 PM
    How many topics like this are you going to post?
    12-22-10 06:07 PM
    How many topics like this are you going to post?
    I've seen a total of two posts from this user about getting a new device, one in reply to an existing thread, and this new thread itself. I don't think two posts justifies that sort of attitude when there are people whom are far worse about jumping into threads from "x" many months ago and bringing them up again.

buttrflygrl, Good luck with your new Torch, I'm sure you'll enjoy it quite a bit, as most of the people in this forum seem to, do let us know how it goes and if you need any help.
    12-22-10 07:06 PM
    Congrats on your new 9800. The only thing better than a 9800 is a FREE 9800! Enjoy!
    12-22-10 07:40 PM
    Congrats on your new 9800. The only thing better than a 9800 is a FREE 9800! Enjoy!
    I'll agree to that one. I was able to work out a $100 rebate on the $99 Torch. Guess I made money on mine!!! Congrats on the white Torch. I'm loving mine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-10 09:02 PM
    Hearty congratulations on winning a Torch. I got a very fine deal from ATT for an upgrade and bought mine more than a month ago. If you love your phone half as much as I you are in fine shape. Takes a bit of time to get used to all the bells and whistles and maybe a bit to find the best theme but once you get going all is good.
    12-23-10 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD