11-14-10 08:02 PM
    Both Datdude1 and his iphone can go to their Apple **** and stay out of Bb world
    11-14-10 08:50 PM
    Both Datdude1 and his iphone can go to their Apple **** and stay out of Bb world
    Oh for christs sake.

It's posts like this that make me cringe.
    11-14-10 09:04 PM
    I think the OP is a Gaylord Focker... but who cares......
    the REAL problem for me now, is that I use a Torch, and occasionally an ip4-- you guys just totally ruined it for me now. from now on, whenever I use my ip4, I'm gonna feel feminine!!!! Dang!!!!!
    lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-10 09:54 PM
    @bosh4life, OMG I love picture responses; especially LOLcats. XD
    11-14-10 10:40 PM
    Heres why i'm doing it:

- iOS is too colorful and works too well. Why do I need fancy graphics? I'm more old fashioned and like the bland and dull look of the new Blackberry OS 6.

- I hate the high resolution 960x640 of the iPhone 4. Everything is way too detailed. I don't care if it looks like reading from a magazine, I hate magazines! I like the retro pixelized look on screens. The Torch's screen is beautiful, like an old original GameBoy.

- Who needs fun and useful apps anyways? Blackberry already has awesome apps installed such as "social networking feeds". I like hearing about my friends vague wall posts and stalking my ex's on Facebook searching to see if they posted any new photos with cleavage. Also I'll get Twitter alerts when my friend Roger eats too much taco bell and needs to use the toilet.

- I don't like the fastness of the iPhone's processor. Engadget's hands on review of the Torch said when they tried loading up webpages, it froze for a few seconds. I like that feature. It will give me more time to think about how boring my life is posting something like this on the internet.

- The iPhone 4 is too thin and looks too elegant. I don't want to look like a snob. The Blackberry looks exactly like the Storm. We all know how awesome that phone looks!

- Why would anyone want a front facing camera and video chat? My friend recently had to be re-deployed a few weeks early and didn't get a chance to pop the question to his girlfriend. He used FaceTime to propose to his girlfriend. Dumb.

- I like the innovative mostly plastic body of the Torch. It�s magical. I was nervous about Blackberry making a phone that feels expensive like the iPhone. Even though the phone will be $199, the phone looks like its worth about $50. If I get mugged standing next to an iPhone user, they will go for the iPhone. You save money by not needing to buy theft insurance for this!

- 2 words: Blackberry Messenger. Come on, you all know everyone uses this. I personally don't know anyone but that�s perfect, I'll just send messages to myself and pretend I have friends that use it.

- My only complaint about this is they are using webkit for their browser. I like the old days of surfing the internet on the Blackberry. Webpages took forever to load, and many times half of the webpage wouldn't load at all. It made me a better person by practicing patience. I am now able to go to the DMV, post office on a Monday and hold on the line to reach my bank's customer service rep without my head exploding.

Overall, the iPhone 4 sucks. I predict the new Torch will TORCH iPhone 4 sales when it comes out. I might camp out right now because I want to be sure this is in my hands when it gets released.
    This is the worst review / opinion I ever read on the net.
    11-14-10 11:03 PM
    You know what's funny is that "my phone is better than yours" really works in this case. My better half has had an iPhone4 since the week they came out and is seriously looking at the Torch as a replacement. She doesn't need a fart machine or a vuvuzela app, she just wants to be able to make a call without standing on her head. As a Phone, iPhone sucks and every koolaid drinking Apple zombie knows it.
    11-14-10 11:56 PM
    Iphone is not a phone....it's an over priced kids toy that even adults are fallling for crazily like a disease
    11-15-10 01:03 AM
    Iphone is not a phone....it's an over priced kids toy that even adults are fallling for crazily like a disease
    Just when I think people are getting the snark of the OP you came in and turned it into stupid again.

BB=REAL PHONE IPHONE=TOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYZZZZZZZZZZZZZ is the Godwin rule of this board...

You do realize the dripping sarcasm of the OP right? You do get it was snarky parody? If you didn't you need to put your BB down and look for your sense of humour.

I would pay real money if those who always, always fall back on that 'gem' of an argument "BB's are real/iPhone Android are toys OMG Apple fanbois !!!11!!!!1eleventy!" would realized that other phones can and are as productive as their sainted BB's and even do a lot better. Case in point - when I was using my Curve again for 2 days I timed startup - 7 and a half MINUTES. Really? Since I was doing 3-5 battery pulls a day to keep it from freezing, thats getting awfully close to an hour where my phone was unusable. How's that for a toy?

I hate to say it, I really do, but this board was better before all the consumer market users started inundating. We used to be able to have an intelligent conversation about different platforms. Now it turns into SHUT UP AND GO AWAY YOU STUPIDHEAD BB ROOOOOOOOOLZ IPHONE TOYZ and it sucks.
    11-15-10 07:18 AM
    I hate to say it, I really do, but this board was better before all the consumer market users started inundating. We used to be able to have an intelligent conversation about different platforms. Now it turns into SHUT UP AND GO AWAY YOU STUPIDHEAD BB ROOOOOOOOOLZ IPHONE TOYZ and it sucks.
    That's because as more and more people have gone to other platforms..they somehow feel the need to troll these forums and "preach" about how good their phone is compared to THEIR BB experience (much like you and your Curve). What they fail to realize..is that the majority of people who use and like BB do so because it fits THEIR lifestyle..not someone else's.

EDIT: For the record..you went from a CURVE to a top of the line Android..of course your experience is going to be night and day. Its like my buddy thinking of going from a Storm 9530 to the new iPhone 4 and trying to compare the two. You can't. The Storm could be compared with the original iPhone..not the current (even though even the first iPhone was "faster" and "better" in some aspects). But for people to compare their experiences with low-mid level phones against top of the line phones is like comparing apples to oranges.
    Last edited by Rickroller; 11-15-10 at 07:58 AM.
    11-15-10 07:54 AM
    What they fail to realize..is that the majority of people who use and like BB do so because it fits THEIR lifestyle..not someone else's.
    Very true, at the end of the day a phone is a phone the 'best' is subjective to the user.
    11-15-10 08:43 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD