I drope my torch is there anyway or anywhere I can buy the outside plastic to replace the shiney part that surrounds the slider portion?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-10 03:30 PM
    OEM Blackberry Torch 9800 Full Housing Faceplate cover with Middleplate AT&T :: Torch 9800 :: Blackberry :: Housing/Faceplate :: Truesupplier - Blackberry Accessories & PDA Accessories wholesale Co.

Or buy a skin that will cover the scratches like these Blackberry Torch Skins | DecalGirl.

Or just slap some sort of case on it that covers the scratches, but finding a good case for a slider isn't an easy task...
    10-08-10 03:35 PM
    sorry to hear about ya phone i know the feeling i just got mines and i dropped it ((
    10-08-10 03:49 PM
    you eventually get over it lol

I took my case off since i have a coveroo now and dropped it for the first time after almost 6 months and dinged it...i was peeved for a few days but i'm over it now lol
    10-08-10 03:54 PM
    A friend of mine dropped his Torch, sold it on Howard Forums, and bought a new one. People will buy scratched phones. Some guys don't care. I sold a marked up Storm 2. No problem. The guy didn't care. We're not all anal.
    10-08-10 04:49 PM
    i have Best Skins Ever on my Torch. I love it!!!
    10-08-10 06:35 PM
    neone try that decalgirl site...some skins look pretty nice...if so hows the quality and does it really look that good?
    10-08-10 06:56 PM
    There's a bunch of reviews around

http://forums.crackberry.com/f120/de...review-417456/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/dec...49/index2.html

I'd say the quality looks quite good.
    10-08-10 06:59 PM
    thanks for those links...not gonna lie didn't do a google search for reviews i am thinkin i may buy one and try it out...i'll make sure to leave a review on the forums
    10-08-10 07:03 PM
    You'll get a refurb. What software issue did you invent?
    Last edited by rje; 10-10-10 at 06:37 AM.
    10-10-10 06:28 AM
    I dropped mine on Friday. I found some nailpolish that matches the gunmetal-gray color of the bezel perfectly.

The color is "Meet Me at the Met" by Finger Paints.

I've touched up my bezel and it's hardly noticeable now.
    10-10-10 09:27 AM
    So, let me get this straight...

You dropped your phone.
    It got scratched.
    You're upset that it's scratched.
    Yet it's your own fault that it happened.

Instead of dealing with it and accepting the fact that you caused it, you've now called Rogers and blatantly lied about it having software issues" just so you can get a new phone all because of your own clumsiness and failure to protect the phone in the first place.

Clearly no moral conscience whatsoever.

I hope your replacement has every single problem going. Seriously.
    10-10-10 04:49 PM
    So, let me get this straight...

You dropped your phone.
    It got scratched.
    You're upset that it's scratched.
    Yet it's your own fault that it happened.

Instead of dealing with it and accepting the fact that you caused it, you've now called Rogers and blatantly lied about it having software issues" just so you can get a new phone all because of your own clumsiness and failure to protect the phone in the first place.

Clearly no moral conscience whatsoever.

I hope your replacement has every single problem going. Seriously.
    I agree. this is exactly what's wrong with the world.
    10-15-10 04:05 PM
    Yikes, be careful...karma is a bizzitch
    10-15-10 04:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD