Hello,

I have just returned to BB after an unfortunate 3 months experiencing life with Apple. Happy to have seen the light and returned to BB, I am however a little rusty on one or two BB issues.

Today I just received a new BB Torch and have set it all up with multiple email accounts, which are all working. However, I was wondering if it were possible to download previous emails from the email servers? Having just set up today, I have emails starting from an hour ago, but none from the past which would be very useful.

Thanks for any help you guys can give!
    01-12-11 05:13 AM
    I don't know about downloading old emails, but couldnt you go to your email account and forward them to yourself? I'm sure that's time consuming, but is an alternative if you can't download them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-11 05:16 AM
    It's not a perfect solution but move the emails you want on the phone from the inbox on the mail server to a different folder then move them back to the inbox.

This will trigger the push to the BB but be aware the emails will be date and time stamped with the time of their push rather than their original date and time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-11 04:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD