Yet, no one ever complains about when you click "TODAY" it goes to the bottom of the page to the last appointment. IT IS DRIVING ME NUTS! Why does this happen to me? Anyone else?

Go to calendar, click agenda, then click TODAY and if yours works.... I have the latest OS and every OS it does the same.
    11-05-10 07:57 PM
    When I touch 'Go To Today' it highlights the next/top appt. If I use the trackpad to scroll down a few appts and then touch 'Go To Today' it goes right back to the top/next appt in the agenda. Mine has always worked 'normal'.
    Sorry yours isn't working this way.
    11-05-10 08:09 PM
    I just tried mine and when I click on "go to today", it goes right back to the top.
    11-05-10 09:15 PM
    Can't replicate your problem. I prefer weekly views myself.
    11-05-10 10:51 PM
    Mine also goes to the top when I hit agenda view.
    11-06-10 01:26 AM
    I live in agenda view. Works fine. If I've scrolled down days or weeks I can return to today by the "t" shortcut or the Today icon. Today is right at the top of the screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-10 01:39 AM
    Works fine here too. I believe it always goes to the "next" appointment so if you have many appoints and look later in the day it will appear not to go to the top but its doing what it should.

11-06-10 07:38 AM
    Yet, no one ever complains about when you click "TODAY" it goes to the bottom of the page to the last appointment. IT IS DRIVING ME NUTS! Why does this happen to me? Anyone else?

Go to calendar, click agenda, then click TODAY and if yours works.... I have the latest OS and every OS it does the same.
    This is a known bug. The fix is to enable "Show Free Time in Agenda View".

The newest OS (.337) has this bug fixed.
    11-06-10 08:39 AM
    Mine is fine. Maybe do a wipe before upgrading.

11-06-10 09:16 AM
    Mine works fine as well. I'm on .337
    11-06-10 08:53 PM
    Mine also works fine on 337. Scroll up or down and hit "Go to Today"... Tkaes me right to the next appointment as expected...

11-06-10 09:13 PM
    i am on 6.0.0.337 and i can't replicate the OP's problem.
    11-06-10 09:41 PM
    I'm on .337 as well and mine works fine. I just updated to the .337 about a day or so ago. Prior to that, I did not see a problem and I am an advant user of the agenda calendar. Everytime I entered into my calendar, it would go right to the agenda view and it would highlight the most current approintment on that day.
    11-07-10 07:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD