View Poll Results: Which do you use the most.

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Virtual Keyboard. Its Great.

2 12.50%
  • The physical Keyboard.

9 56.25%
  • Both - Which ever i prefer to use.

4 25.00%
  • Carrier Pidgeon - Old School!

1 6.25%
    Hey guys and gals.

Just a question, hoping to get some feed back.

Who uses the Virtual keyboard ?

I tend to slide the phone up and use the physical keyboard without realising all the time.

Thought it would make a good topic of discussion
    11-02-10 06:19 AM
    I only really ever use the virtual keyboard. I've had my Torch about a month now and have probably used the physical keyboard 2-3 times. I dont really like as find it hard to hit the keys to the right hand side with my fat thumbs.
    I find the virtual keyboard really easy to use and just use the trackpad to correct the occasional spelling mistake.
    11-02-10 06:24 AM
    I only use the physical keyboard, that's half the reason why I got the Torch. I went in to get a 9700 and it just happened to be the day after the 9800 was released with at&t. They were the same price so I went with the 9800...got rid of my iphone. Glad I did.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-10 06:38 AM
    Someone made a nearly identical poll 3-4 days ago:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/ph...yboard-543967/
    11-02-10 06:41 AM
    I use a bit of both to be honest...problem i find is that the virtual keyboard isnt all that accurate say compared to the iphone or Android and sometimes if im trying to quickly type out a message or something it lags a bit.

But its great having both options..there are times when i just use the virtual keyboard without realising because its easier than sliding the phone up.

One thing i will say is that i find it a bit difficult to slide the phone up sometimes ie the the buttons on the bottom get pressed accidentally. But its not a huge issue really...getting used to it.
    11-02-10 07:01 AM
    Someone made a nearly identical poll 3-4 days ago:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/ph...yboard-543967/
    Shizznips.

Can a mod close this. Believe it or not, i did a search before i made it haha.
    11-02-10 07:04 AM
    Mostly use the physical keyboard...on occasion the virtual like when I'm browsing or something.

Typing long things like this is definitely a physical keyboard activity for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-10 07:08 AM
    I find I use one just as much as the other, depends on what I'm doing. Heads and tails better then the iphone or android (just used them both the other day at work when a couple of us were comparing phones). Just wondering if those that say the virtual k/b is laggy if they have changed the virtual k/b option to a fast key rate. I type quite fast on the virtual k/b and have never found it to lag or mistype unlike the iphone whos k/b is cumbersome and lags quite a bit.
    11-02-10 07:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD