I am a BIG user of iheartradio. It was the first app i installed on my new Torch. DO NOT DO IT!!! upon install it works just fine. BUT if you reboot the torch it will get stuck on the orange AT&T screen and never recover. I waited 60 minutes just to test it. Had to do a hard Wipe (BBSAK) and then reinstall the OS (141) three times to confirm this problem.

long story short - iheartradio will kill your Torch requiring a full wipe/reinstall. Iheartradio knows of the problem and claims they are working on a fix for the Torch.
    08-20-10 11:42 AM
    Oh no!!!! Thank you very much. I am also a big user of iheartradio and I just have not gotten around to installing it. Thanks again.
    08-20-10 11:49 AM
    I installed that app just fine. I have rebooted my torch about 6 times since then and haven't had any problems.
    08-20-10 12:13 PM
    The app works fine for me, I too have restarted (battery pull and all) my torch several times without any issues.
    08-20-10 12:19 PM
    Hmmm, maybe I will have to install it....thanks everyone.
    08-20-10 01:02 PM
    I didnt have a problem with mine either..
    08-21-10 06:14 AM
    lol, fail
    10char
    08-21-10 07:11 AM
    I am a BIG user of iheartradio. It was the first app i installed on my new Torch. DO NOT DO IT!!! upon install it works just fine. BUT if you reboot the torch it will get stuck on the orange AT&T screen and never recover. I waited 60 minutes just to test it. Had to do a hard Wipe (BBSAK) and then reinstall the OS (141) three times to confirm this problem.

long story short - iheartradio will kill your Torch requiring a full wipe/reinstall. Iheartradio knows of the problem and claims they are working on a fix for the Torch.

I installed and never ran it, glad I saw this. Do you know the version number IHeartRadio that is the Torch killer? This is a popular app, so I would expect an update shortly.
    08-21-10 12:18 PM
    Interesting to those that report it works. Iheartradio just posted that they do NOT support the Torch or OS6, but will be releasing an update in the coming weeks.

As for the version, I am not sure. I tried the current one on Appworld.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-10 12:26 PM
    It does work, however it freezes up so often it's nearly unusable on every available torch OS floating around. Maybe one of these days we'll actually get that update.

09-29-10 02:37 AM
    Worked fine for me too. I ended up uninstalling it when pandora made the app for the torch

09-29-10 04:35 AM
    I've used I heart radio on a couple of torches and different OS and thankfully I haven't had any issues

10-01-10 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD