Did you see how flawless the torch they used to show off apps worked...makes me feel that once we get an official os update a lot of the freezing /lag problems people have reported will be history...that torch was so responsive! Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-10 08:11 PM
    Did you see how flawless the torch they used to show off apps worked...makes me feel that once we get an official os update a lot of the freezing /lag problems people have reported will be history...that torch was so responsive! Lol

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for AT&T to release an update.
    09-27-10 08:47 PM
    Are you still running .141?
    09-27-10 09:07 PM
    AT&T is the very worse in releasing updates. Thank God for the leaks. There will probably be a new BB phone out on AT&T before the upgrade.
    09-27-10 10:57 PM
    yeah i never upgraded to a leaked os ..i rather wait for an official release
    09-28-10 07:59 AM
    yeah i never upgraded to a leaked os ..i rather wait for an official release
    Why? You'll be waiting forever for AT&T. You'll see the official releases of the Canadian carriers this week when they launch the Torch but they'll likely be one of the leaked versions with an official name attached to it - nothing different other then that.

There's really no reason to avoid leaks once they've been tested by the community for awhile and proven to be better.
    09-28-10 08:25 AM
    I m not really familiar with how to upgrade to a leaked version...

09-28-10 08:38 AM
    I m not really familiar with how to upgrade to a leaked version...
    There's a download link, step by step instructions and a link to the .246 thread in my signature at the bottom of this post. Feel free to PM me if you have any issues.
    09-28-10 08:47 AM
    no... vzw is the worse in releasing os leaks. I can't wait for the official Canadian version to come out. I'm hoping it's different from the .246
    09-28-10 08:59 AM
    Thank you so much that's really cool of you , when I get home I ll give it a try

09-28-10 09:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD