I was just wondering if there was any way to move pictures from device memory to media card. Like is there a folder you're able to go into and just move pictures to and from each memory location. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-10 03:00 PM
    Yep, when you plug your torch into the PC you should get two additional "removeable" drives on your pc. One is the internal memory, one is the media card. Both drives will have a "pictures folder" within their file structure. Drag, drop, done
    10-07-10 03:16 PM
    Erievon is correct - and that is for sure the best method - if you really want to do it without a PC though you're gonna need a program like FileScout - there's a lite version that's free and lets you manage your file system easily - although nothing is as easy as using Windows to do it.
    10-07-10 03:18 PM
    Oh ok thanks ya I figured that the only way would have to be on the desktop software but I thought maybe there was a way to move pictures into different folders right on the phone like on my old pearl

10-07-10 03:48 PM
    Isn't that what the "files" application is for?

Type "files" in universal search ( or go to applications > files)
    Its the icon that looks like a filing cabinet.

When you open it click on file folders and you should be able to work your way through the folders to the specific file you want to move (same as on windows). Highlight that file and press menu and select "cut". Then go back and paste it wherever you want.

Unless I'm missing something in your post this is the way I always do it. I can move pictures and documents around no problem.

10-07-10 04:08 PM
    Yes, you can use the file application and move them anywhere on your phone

10-07-10 04:24 PM
    okay my turn lol, how do you transfer stuff from one memory card to another?
    10-07-10 04:28 PM
    okay my turn lol, how do you transfer stuff from one memory card to another?
    You'll have to make a backup copy of the first memory card onto your computer. Then when you connect the second memory card, you just simply drag and drop the files from one folder to the other.
    10-07-10 04:34 PM
    sounds easy enough!
    10-07-10 04:43 PM
    Isn't that what the "files" application is for?

Type "files" in universal search ( or go to applications > files)
    Its the icon that looks like a filing cabinet.

When you open it click on file folders and you should be able to work your way through the folders to the specific file you want to move (same as on windows). Highlight that file and press menu and select "cut". Then go back and paste it wherever you want.

Unless I'm missing something in your post this is the way I always do it. I can move pictures and documents around no problem.

thanks that answered my question. have had the phone for not even a week so just getting used to all the different ways of doing things and all the stuff you can do. thanks again
    10-07-10 08:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD