Hey guys,
    I'm having a weird issue, and can't figure it out. I am a member of 5 BBM groups. I have shortcuts for each on my desktop (selected show on homescreen).

After each reboot, all the newer groups shortcuts disappear. I have to manually select show on desktop again. The older groups from a long time ago remain on the desktop.

Things I've tried:
    Updated BBM
    Updated OS (happens on both .337 and .450)

Its not driving me crazy, its just a pita.
    Last edited by Mark PPG; 02-03-11 at 08:04 AM. Reason: spelling ;-p
    02-03-11 07:54 AM
    Wow!
    really, no one else has this issue ?
    02-04-11 02:34 PM
    I have this issue with web shortcuts on my 9650...
    02-04-11 02:45 PM
    I jst tried the same thing on my phone, doing a battery pull I still see my group in the home screen, but I did not select (Add to Favorite) when I moved it on the home screen, maybe that's the different ?

is it a battery pull that you did?
    02-04-11 03:13 PM
    so to continu to try getting that problem, I created a new group today, and I added it to my home screen, and I didn't uncheck the favorite this time, battery pull, item is still there in Homescreen and favorite. Both group are still in the home screen (the first group I didn't check the favorite checkbox)
    02-04-11 03:19 PM
    AcADIeN, thanks. What OS are you running? What theme?

I find it incredibly odd that icons from groups I've been in for a longer time remain, yet the new groups disappear. I've tried both mark as favorite and not, both have the same result.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-11 03:22 PM
    I use 6.0.0.448 with BDHP ver 6.1, default blackberry theme.
    02-04-11 04:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD