So I really really want to use ringscheduler. But their app (and lack of customer service) doesn't do well with any device that's had it's default profiles changed/adjusted/deleted etc. Short of wiping and totally redoing my blackberry, is there any way to restore the default profile list/names? I looked in my backups, and all the ones I have were after I'd made the change in my profiles. Therefore I cannot restore from there. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
    01-21-11 11:14 AM
    from desktop manager, you should be able to delete just one part of the database on your device. (i'm just not sure what the actual sequence of events are to get to that point) the data base you want to find is "Profiles". if you can find the spot int he program to delete that database, thats the one you want to get rid of and it will revert all your custom profile settings to the defaults.
    01-21-11 11:37 AM
    I wonder if it will re-add profiles I've deleted, as that's what I really need for that darn app to work properly.
    01-21-11 11:47 AM
    deleting the profiles database will restore all the default profiles to their respective factory settings.
    01-21-11 12:00 PM
    I can't find a way to delete the sound/profile database. Sent you a PM if you have any suggestions on this
    01-21-11 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD