so i bought a zagg invisible shield (screen only) for my torch at best buy for 20.99. then i regstered it only early this morning...only to find out that they now have a full body kit!!! Yes, a FULL BODY KIT for 24.99!!!!! yes folks!!! front and back protectors!!! almost had a heart attack when i saw this. i hope there is a way that i can somehow return or something, the shield that i bought and get this new one..oh by the, the one that i bought is now only 14.99. DARN!!!!!!!
    09-18-10 05:32 PM
    I got the full body maximum. The side bezel pieces started pealing off in a week. I loved the full body for my 9700, but not so much for the Torch. I'm now using a casemate barely there "knock off" from Wirefly. Works great. Real snugg & low profile.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-10 06:01 PM
    yeah i got a case mate too...just forgot the name. but i returned it too after three weeks. the part that clings to the edges broke!!!! returned it to att store.
    09-18-10 06:12 PM
    so i bought a zagg invisible shield (screen only) for my torch at best buy for 20.99. then i regstered it only early this morning...only to find out that they now have a full body kit!!! Yes, a FULL BODY KIT for 24.99!!!!! yes folks!!! front and back protectors!!! almost had a heart attack when i saw this. i hope there is a way that i can somehow return or something, the shield that i bought and get this new one..oh by the, the one that i bought is now only 14.99. DARN!!!!!!!
    So buy the full body kit, then from the kit return the front protector using the other package. simple.
    09-18-10 06:23 PM
    So buy the full body kit, then from the kit return the front protector using the other package. simple.
    not so simple if you have used it. to return it to best buy, i still gotta ask their return policy on that item.
    09-18-10 06:38 PM
    They have a no questions asked return policy. At least here in Canada, take it back.. Say it sucks! Then get the refund.

09-18-10 07:12 PM
    not so simple if you have used it. to return it to best buy, i still gotta ask their return policy on that item.
    Dude-Dont ask them anything. Just take the unused screen protector from the full body max, back to Best Buy.
    I agree.....simple!!

09-18-10 07:45 PM
    Or just order a replacement from zagg and you can upgrade to the full body for $10.00 + shipping

09-18-10 08:11 PM
    I like the Zagg shield because it does not darken the screen but it does get scuffed easily and it feels a little "sticky" even after after a month of use.

Will the company or BestBuy replace a scuffed shield? The funny thing is I don't know how it got scuffed because I don't keep any keys in the same pocket as my phone.

-Rich
    09-18-10 08:49 PM
    I like the Zagg shield because it does not darken the screen but it does get scuffed easily and it feels a little "sticky" even after after a month of use.

Will the company or BestBuy replace a scuffed shield? The funny thing is I don't know how it got scuffed because I don't keep any keys in the same pocket as my phone.

-Rich
    Yeah..zagg replaces sheilds if they get damaged in any way. You just need to pay shipping - which is $3.95 for me, I'm not sure if its the same everywhere else - and you have to return the defective shield (I usually just stick it to a piece of paper and mail it back usps w/ delivery confirmation).
    Also, they replace them if your device is replaced under warranty.
    Best buy doesn't process the replacements though - you have to register your product at zagg.com.

09-18-10 09:00 PM
    Never buy these at retail locations - search google for a discount code and get them at 50% off. Yeah, you have to wait for it, but better than paying three times the price.
    09-18-10 09:06 PM
    I can't believe people are paying $20 for just a screen protector. Check out the Gadget Guards on ebay, screen only is $7 and a full body kit for $14. I bought the screen protector and it is perfect.
    09-18-10 09:32 PM
    yeah i got a case mate too...just forgot the name. but i returned it too after three weeks. the part that clings to the edges broke!!!! returned it to att store.
    Same here. I was very disappointed and ended up returning it for amother one which broke when the rep tried putting it on. I wrote their support site a letter.

09-19-10 05:06 AM
    Best buy generally does not return them but if you go to a manager you have a good chance of it being exchanged. Really just depends on how much the manager cares about customer service

09-19-10 07:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD