For some reason each morning I need to do a battery pull to get my notification light to work. After that it works every time, until the next day when I remove it from the charger. Then it won't seem to work until I do another battery pull.

Any ideas what might be causing this?
    10-18-10 06:16 AM
    Definitely not normal. You could do a wipe and reload the OS or maybE even upgrade to version .246. If that does not work and you a re in your 30 day window, return it and ger a fresh one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-10 07:00 AM
    Definitely not normal. You could do a wipe and reload the OS or maybE even upgrade to version .246. If that does not work and you a re in your 30 day window, return it and ger a fresh one.

I do have .246 already. I am in my 30 day window but I'm not having any other issues at all with the phone. Maybe doing a morning battery pull isn't such a bad thing anyway.
    10-18-10 07:56 AM
    I do have .246 already. I am in my 30 day window but I'm not having any other issues at all with the phone. Maybe doing a morning battery pull isn't such a bad thing anyway.
    It might not be such a bad thing, but you should NOT have to do it in order for your device to work properly. I'm running .246 and I'm having no issues whatsoever. As previously mentioned, a wipe and reload might solve your problem, but if not I'd be taking it back.
    10-18-10 08:50 AM
    Is there any chance your phone goes into "Bedside Mode" when you charge it? It might not be coming out of it when you un-plug the charger in the morning.

Check you settings in the Clock app.

10-18-10 09:18 AM
    If none of the above helps, exchange it.
    10-18-10 10:57 AM
    In your Clock settings, make sure that Disable LED and Disable Radio options are unchecked.
    10-18-10 11:08 AM
    as someone stated do a wipe and reinstall...sometimes system files get corrupted or installed incorrectly not use error just happens during the install process and usually a reinstall of the os will fix the issue.
    10-18-10 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD