I just traded in my Curve 8330 for Torch 9800. (I hope I don't regret the service change going from Verizon to At&T) So far so good.

A couple of questions in the picture section. Can you arrange the pics by name? They were organized that way on the curve but when they transferred over they are all mixed up with no way to sort them.

Also, I hid one pic because it was 'questionable' but now I cannot find or retrieve it? Where did it go?

I seem to be figuring everything else out so far. Thanks!
    12-09-10 12:36 AM
    Take it from a Preds fan. You will not regret your decision.

You can create a new folder and put the pictures in the order you want.

Use the Search feature in Media/Pictures.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-10 06:27 AM
    To find ur pic go to the media file options click show all

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-10 07:15 AM
    Okay, so if I search the pic name, it comes up that there is one pic with that name but if I click on the folder it just takes me back to the picture folders and it is still hidden and not there.

So I have to create a new folder and move all the pics to that folder to sort them alphabetically? I can sort in the existing picture library?

One extra question....Where is the MEMO section that I used to have on my curve?
    12-09-10 11:25 PM
    Found the memos....Still cannot retrieve hidden pics or alphabetize pics on media card.
    12-09-10 11:58 PM
    BUMP....Can somebody please help me retrieve a picture in my library folder that I marked hidden????
    12-11-10 11:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD