My Torch has 6.0 Bundle 695 on it. I purchased the phone new two months or so ago. I do not have insurance on it.

My touchscreen keyboard loses definition. Instead of the keyboard background being a dark gray with the keys a lighter shade of gray, the keys and background will turn black. The letters remain white. Also, my calendar icon on the home screen will disappear and be replaced with a flag icon. Sometimes one of those two calendar icons will appear on my keyboard and replace the letters "Q" and "W". I pull the battery and everything will be normal for awhile. I pull the battery 3-6 times a day. Also, this issue is not fixed by changing themes. What could this be? A memory leak I would imagine, but why and how do I fix it?

I should point out that once upon a time I owned a Curve but jumped on the iPhone bandwagon. It's been a couple years and I'm trying to re-familiarize myself with BB, so please bear with me. I may need baby steps.
    12-09-10 10:41 PM
    I have had the issue running 246 on one device. That is a software issue fixed with a battery pull for me. That many battery pulls is not normal. I wouls say sync and take backups then try reloading the OS or maybe even using 337. I would only sync org data after the rebuild. Use the advanced loader options to only load RIM apps. Run that way for a bit and then start loading up apps slowly in case you have a bad app.

List what you run so we can take a look. I will say that on my 246 device, I only run a few 3rd party apps vs my 337 device that is loaded with all kinds of stuff.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-10 11:03 PM
    Okay, what specifically do you want to know? Am I looking in About Device Versions or ? I know I've only downloaded a small handful of applications. I'm lost, what is 246 and 337? Bear with me, I'll try to catch up.
    12-16-10 07:00 PM
    Just download the 246 OS file for att off RIM's website and the 337 OS file via the stick at the top of the forums. Install 246on your PC the use the loader to load up 246. If you still have the issue, repeat for 337.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-10 08:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD