Hey guys, loving the Torch (coming from a storm2), but got a couple of questions..

first of, my sim card doesnt fully go into the slot.. is that normal? i tried pushing it in and it seems to be fully in, but i can see the sim card is not flush

is there something wrong with my torch?

second question, how do you clean the screen? I tried isopropanol from drug store using cotton swab and LCD screen cleaner, it didnt clean it properly (leaving lines/streaks), anybody else have other ideas?

Thanks all!
    11-05-10 01:33 PM
    I just use the shammy that came with it as well as a good huff at the screen to get it a bit foggy if it is particularly bad. I have a plastic case on mine that's a you know what to get off so I can't check my simcard but I don't think its suppose to be out as far as yours but someone I am sure will have a look for you and check their own out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-10 01:35 PM
    ok thanks... i will wait for other inputs regardin the sim card

I dont know, it just seems that the oil/grease is pretty stubborn on this screen
    11-05-10 01:39 PM
    ok thanks... i will wait for other inputs regardin the sim card

I dont know, it just seems that the oil/grease is pretty stubborn on this screen
    11-05-10 01:42 PM
    bumppppppppppp
    11-05-10 03:34 PM
    I have looked at 3 9800's. All of the Sims are flush...
    11-05-10 04:20 PM
    Here's a picture...

11-05-10 04:39 PM
    ^ my sim is the same as dudermont's.
    You don't need chem's to clean the screen...just clean like Janye described.
    11-05-10 07:45 PM
    yah just took a look at it closely.. there's a plastic thing inside the sim slot and it wont come out............................................... .................. i m afraid this might be the reason why i got so many dropped signals..........
    11-05-10 11:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD