Somehow when I loaded all my data on to my 9800 a couple of weeks ago I ended up with multiple calendars (4 to be exact)�.and I had appointments all over the place�.some on one calendar some on another. Well, I had a mess, but I discovered this cool tip.

I could merge two or more BlackBerry calendars into one by using the MOVE command.

� Make sure you have selected your default calendar by navigating to Options>Device>Advanced System Setting>Default Services.
    � Then open your phone�s calendar, select the Menu key, then Options. On that calendar options screen type M-O-V-E and you will be prompted to transfer all calendar items into your default calendar.

This maybe old news, but it saved me a bunch of time��and I thought it was really a great tip!
    09-07-10 02:04 PM
    Yes, this is very old news, but it's very helpful to know when the calendar gets screwed up (which happens a lot when doing a lot of upgrading and downgrading of the OS). I found this tip a long time ago the first time my calendar got screwed up on my Bold running 4.6.
    09-07-10 02:09 PM
    Wow, I did not know that!! I never knew I could do that with my 9000 either!

Thanks for the tip!
    09-07-10 02:29 PM
    I thought I was soooo smart.....it didn't work.

What I did do was go into Options>Advanced System Setting>Service Books and I deleted the CICAL entries for all the calendars except my default calendar. That pushed all the scattered appointments back to the default calendar. Sorry for my bad post.
    09-07-10 04:27 PM
    I thought I was soooo smart.....it didn't work.

What I did do was go into Options>Advanced System Setting>Service Books and I deleted the CICAL entries for all the calendars except my default calendar. That pushed all the scattered appointments back to the default calendar. Sorry for my bad post.
    It was certainly not a bad post! Some that have been around forever know the tricks, well most of them. It is never a bad thing to post a new finding for you, there are many that likely have not heard it.
    09-07-10 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD