I still have a few days before my 30 days are up, but I am wondering if I should perhaps take my Torch back for an exchange. I have the "wiggle" with the slide screen and have noticed that dust keep getting under the screen as well, and has only gotten worse since I got the phone (all in the upper left corner, and appears to be migrating towards center). The only thing is I removed the at&t logo on the bezel... will this prevent me from getting an exchange? Should I even worry about exchanging it for a new Torch?
    09-18-10 04:22 PM
    I would doubt it would since I don't think it was very obvious... and if its brought up I would just play stupid and say there was a logo there?
    09-18-10 04:25 PM
    You shouldn't have a problem. Just play really stupid.
    09-18-10 04:37 PM
    Or just say you had a few pennies in your pocket along with your phone and so the logo got rubbed off.
    09-18-10 04:54 PM
    I still have a few days before my 30 days are up, but I am wondering if I should perhaps take my Torch back for an exchange. I have the "wiggle" with the slide screen and have noticed that dust keep getting under the screen as well, and has only gotten worse since I got the phone (all in the upper left corner, and appears to be migrating towards center). The only thing is I removed the at&t logo on the bezel... will this prevent me from getting an exchange? Should I even worry about exchanging it for a new Torch?
    No... unless you were able to remove the AT&T start up logo..
    so go over there and ask for your exchange
    09-18-10 04:56 PM
    Quick question....how did you remove the logo?
    I'm thinking of doing the same!
    09-18-10 04:59 PM
    Quick question....how did you remove the logo?
    I'm thinking of doing the same!
    09-18-10 05:13 PM
    using a copper penny, like the US coin works flawlessly..
    don't hesitate.. it removes the AT&T brand in seconds
    09-18-10 05:17 PM
    using a copper penny, like the US coin works flawlessly..
    don't hesitate.. it removes the AT&T brand in seconds
    Thanks guys!
    Never would have thought of doing it like this.
    09-18-10 05:34 PM
    yeah, I think I will just go ahead and do it... I was even thinking of explaining the removal happening from removing a whole body skin or something. I'm just hoping when I return it and exchange the phone I get one built a bit more solidly. Let's cross our fingers!
    09-18-10 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD