So i was a sucker for the great iphone4 yeah right I HATE IT getting the torch back in a week or two thank god, what was i thinking anyway when i had the torch i noticed that the touchscreen keyboard was not as good as the i phone or other smart phones out there was this fixed by any chance? I'm going back no matter what just had that issue with it. and has the battery life gotten better. thanks in advance
    09-29-10 08:48 PM
    they don't call it crackberry for nothing. ..
    09-29-10 08:50 PM
    First thing you should do is upgrade to .225 or .246 before doing anything else. Will save you the step of having to backup, and reset all your settings. Will also increase speed, responsiveness, and touch screen accuracy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-10 08:52 PM
    If you gave up the Torch before trying one of the .2xx OS updates then yes, you're missing out on many improvements - faster everything - better touchscreen keyboard included.
    09-29-10 08:57 PM
    Cool!!
    Sounds like those leaks really are improving the phone!
    I too did the samething, and now I'm stuck on this $tupid iphone4. I hate how it does everything. I need a blackberry fast...

09-29-10 09:10 PM
    I thought the iPhone 4 was the big thing to have, I had mine for a day and the lack of notification LED drove me insane and I was straight back to my crackberry.
    09-30-10 01:12 AM
    Congrats for your return. Yeah my hubby just got the ip4 aNd while I love all the apps ..... The love stops there. I sometimes get tempted to switch, But then I see him drop a call 4x during one coversation n then I snap back into reality.

09-30-10 03:21 AM
    welcome back I know a few people going from iphone 4s to torches so ur not the only one.

Enjoy.
    09-30-10 08:43 AM
    try the latest .246 leak..

apparently... its got less laggier and more apps support...
    and increased battery life !!
    09-30-10 08:55 AM
    Welcome back from the Dark Side.
    09-30-10 10:07 AM
    Thanks for all the feedback its greatly appreciated. I will try the up grade and its GOOD TO BE BACK WOHOOOO
    09-30-10 07:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD