so whats your guys favorite color out of the 3 colors at&t have in stock? black?white? or red? i have the red one thinkin of switching to a black color
    01-11-11 08:16 PM
    Definitely the black one.
    01-11-11 08:37 PM
    I have the black. I got mine while it was still the only colour available.

I thought I really liked the white from pictures seen here and elsewhere, but never saw it in person until 2 weeks ahgo finally. Can't put my finger on it, but there was something I didn't care for once I saw the white "in real life."

On the other hand, I didn't care for the red from photos, but really do like it after seeing it in person.

If all three were out when I got mine, I would have still gone with the black though.
    01-11-11 08:41 PM
    Red baby, RED!!!!
    01-11-11 09:21 PM
    once you go black.....;
    01-11-11 09:32 PM
    Black!!!!!! Is the best

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-11-11 10:22 PM
    I have the black. I got mine while it was still the only colour available.

I thought I really liked the white from pictures seen here and elsewhere, but never saw it in person until 2 weeks ahgo finally. Can't put my finger on it, but there was something I didn't care for once I saw the white "in real life."

On the other hand, I didn't care for the red from photos, but really do like it after seeing it in person.

If all three were out when I got mine, I would have still gone with the black though.
    There's something rather fake looking about it. The white looks like someone painted it with nail-polish; cheap looking in other words.
    01-11-11 10:30 PM
    I have the white one. Mostly because I wanted one that would 'stick out'. But I always have my pink snap on case on it. I do find the white keyboard easier to read in the light though.

01-11-11 10:57 PM
    I have black when it was the only color available... If I could choose now I would definitely choose red
    01-11-11 10:57 PM
    Definitely black. But if they did come in orange color, i may be persuaded to get that.
    01-12-11 12:09 AM
    I have white and love it, though I'll probably be getting a case for it soon. Nervous about dropping it!
    01-12-11 01:02 AM
    There's something rather fake looking about it. The white looks like someone painted it with nail-polish; cheap looking in other words.
    Yes, that's what it is. The white isn't nice like previous white BBs, like for example the Bold 9000 with its pearl-white finish.
    01-12-11 02:27 AM
    I own the white version and I can't be any happier with how it looks. I guess it's just subjective, I liked them all but in my eyes, the white one looked better.
    01-12-11 02:36 AM
    Only black for me!!
    01-12-11 02:53 AM
    I own all three colors, won the red one in a work promo and bought the white one when came out but have owned the black since launch. The whit is my fav by far but the red has started to grow on me. Now I use both the white and red ones everyday after adding another line and I love it.

01-12-11 05:22 AM
    Only black for me!!
    Got a huge kick out of your username�

Welcome to CB, neighbour!

EDIT: 604 & 778 are the two Vancouver area codes, for those watching from home
    01-12-11 05:59 AM
    I got the black elegant looking one. Lol
    01-12-11 06:29 AM
    My local AT&T store had all three in stock, and all three out on display, and I picked the black out of the bunch, while I do like the red, after having a white 9700 I really missed having a black device! You don't realise how elegant black and chrome looks until you've got white and chrome (and if your like me) your always worried about getting it dirty.

If they came out with the Torch in Sunset Orange like we saw with the Curve 8320 on T-Mobile I would pick that up in an heartbeat (orange is my favourite colour) as the Sunset orange was such a good colour, The red is close, but just not quite there.
    01-12-11 07:18 AM
    I also own the white. Didn't have much interest in the red or black.
    01-12-11 07:51 AM
    I got the black because that was the only one available. I have seen the red (my daughter has it) and like it, but you can't beat black for looking good in any situation...it looks professional and sophisticated and what more can you ask for?!
    01-12-11 09:10 AM
    I have the charcoal color, but I personally think sunset red is the best looking.
    01-12-11 04:14 PM
    Red baby, RED!!!!
    I have black when it was the only color available... If I could choose now I would definitely choose red
    Like I said, both wife and I liked the red a lot after finally seeing it.

We wondered if it's a waste getting the red if you use a case all the time. Seems like with most cases on, the red would appear identical to the black.

If you know you'll use a case all the time but like the red, you could always get the Seidio Innocase in the nice red/burgundy colour Seidio has.
    Or Seidio even has a pearl white Innocase now too.
    01-12-11 04:47 PM
    I went with the Red. I wanted to get the white, but I was afraid if I dropped it in the snow I would never find it !!
    01-12-11 05:37 PM
    Like I said, both wife and I liked the red a lot after finally seeing it.

We wondered if it's a waste getting the red if you use a case all the time. Seems like with most cases on, the red would appear identical to the black.

If you know you'll use a case all the time but like the red, you could always get the Seidio Innocase in the nice red/burgundy colour Seidio has.
    Or Seidio even has a pearl white Innocase now too.
    N-Ive got the AGF case and really, like you said, my pretty red phone can't be seen. Oh well, I'll sacrifice that for right now as I'm going to sell this and get a 9780 as soon as it drops on AT&T, and I want it to be mint.
    01-12-11 06:54 PM
    Since I can't have purple *sigh* I have to say my RED Torch is the best color! I loved it from the moment I saw it on TV and it was just as wonderful in person! Love at first sight...........

~Jazzi~

01-12-11 07:05 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD