So, i have on my torch the phantomskinz clear full body now.

I cant really tell that the screen protector is even on.

But, the major problem is, after every phone call, i need to wipe the screen thoroughly because of some facial oils and partially due to fingerprints.

So im considering getting an anti-fingerprint one and while im at it, why not get the privacy one. Phantomskinz dont seem to have these so i googled and found clarivue.

Is anyone out there using these from clarivue? Is the privacy one also anti-fingerprint ?

Blackberry 9800 Torch Privacy Screen Protector from Clarivue
    11-28-10 05:26 AM
    hey man, i got a privacy screen protector on, but its not the clarivue one its made my polaroid and its amazing, anti-fingerprint, no facial oils left on it, and just pain out sick.... touch screen still works the same, i say get the polaroid one from experience... wont recommend anything else!
    11-28-10 05:32 AM
    I actually just purchased & received the Clarivue privacy screen protector. I had been using the Casemate privacy screen protector that I purchased from the AT&T store the day I got my phone, but it blocked the proximity sensor so I would hit the mute button constantly while on a phone call. I am loving the Clarivue! It has a notch cut out so the proximity sensor is not blocked, it's thin so your touchscreen functionality does not seem to be affected. As far as fingerprints and facial oils, very minimal. The privacy screen protector has more of a matte finish to it so you don't have the fingerprint/facial oil issue as much. It was worth every penny of the $15.99!
    11-28-10 10:22 AM
    I have the non-privacy Clarivue and it does leave prints. Its a great cover in every other way except the oils/prints.
    11-28-10 10:31 AM
    No offense... but it amazes me how you guys in the US spend 15 bucks on a screen protector.. u can get it on ebay from HK for 2 pounds.. =S

And they're anti-glare, anti-blah n all that (the works)..
    11-28-10 10:34 AM
    No offense... but it amazes me how you guys in the US spend 15 bucks on a screen protector.. u can get it on ebay from HK for 2 pounds.. =S

And they're anti-glare, anti-blah n all that (the works)..
    I tried that route, too, and the one I got was crap. If I'm spending $200 for a phone, another 15 for a good screen protector doesn't bother me. I pay that much for 4 coffees for my family at a coffee shop. At least the screen protector lasts more than 15 minutes!
    11-28-10 10:47 AM
    Checked the polaroid, they're out of stock atm.

Might try the clarivue, they're having 25% off now.

Thanks.
    11-28-10 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD