Hi Everyone,

I was wondering how can we the download shortcut menu that came as default. From left to right, after Media the Download section?

I wanna be able to change that to Applications, any way of doing that?
    10-06-10 03:47 PM
    Go to options > display > home screen preferences > downloads folder and click then change to applications.
    10-06-10 05:11 PM
    i tried that.. but it still doesn't seem to work. Does it require a restart?
    10-06-10 06:13 PM
    i tried that.. but it still doesn't seem to work. Does it require a restart?

It would not hurt to try a restart.
    10-06-10 06:49 PM
    Go to options > display > home screen preferences > downloads folder and click then change to applications.
    I think that option sets where downloaded files to. 'Home' is the Downloads tab of the Home screen. I would guess -- not having actually tried it -- that changing that option to Applications will start sending your downloads to your Applications folder.

To the OP, quite a few of us have been looking for ways to reorganize/add/delete/move those tabs too. So far the only options seem to be installing a new theme. 'Cept I haven't found any that I like as much the original Torch theme. So I guess I'll live with the tabs for now...
    10-06-10 06:53 PM
    yeah sorry.. that's what I meant then, the "tabs".

Cause it's honestly weird... played around with changing where it saves to but it seems the more I do, the worst it gets.. lol. Sucksss.

And thanks tho chuck1, it didn't work with the restart.
    10-06-10 07:52 PM
    yeah sorry.. that's what I meant then, the "tabs".

Cause it's honestly weird... played around with changing where it saves to but it seems the more I do, the worst it gets.. lol. Sucksss.

And thanks tho chuck1, it didn't work with the restart.
    You're welcome. It worked for me until I did a restart. Kinda weird.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-10 08:52 PM
    I knew that depend your theme setting.
    go to Option-theme-setting
    but it can only be changed in OS5.0theme.
    10-06-10 10:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD