I just bought a preowned Volvo and added a Kenwood KDC-X994 head unit to it. The Kenwood and my Torch get along beautifully. It can download my entire phonebook, place calls (has a separate mic).....stream audio, control the Bluetooth playback from the headunit, stream the titles, you name it. I've been traveling alot lately and have had Bluetooth in many of my rental cars, none like this Kenwood. Excellent and VERY happy.

I highly recommend this to those who drive frequently. It even alerts me that I received a text (SMS). Amazing.

I still have to resist messing with my phone, but this device keeps me occupied and hands on the wheel.

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 CD receiver at Crutchfield Signature and be sure to use a special code for $20 off the purchase - coupon code: 3A825

Go to this link for the coupon - it also hyperlinks you to Crutchfield - Crutchfield Coupons and Deals

Hope others enjoy this.
    02-22-11 08:36 PM
    I have paired my Torch with my 2011 Odyssey which downloads my phonebook and synches my call logs. It also has the ability to play music through the vehicles sound system. The vehicle is a great accessory for my Torch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-11 06:06 AM
    I have paired my Torch with my 2011 Odyssey which downloads my phonebook and synches my call logs. It also has the ability to play music through the vehicles sound system. The vehicle is a great accessory for my Torch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Wow this is the third time today I've had a good laugh on these forums. The car is a perfect accessory for the torch....lmao
    02-23-11 06:11 AM
    I've paired the Torch to my Camry and it works beautifully, one of the aspects I enjoy with the BlackBerry platform is that the head unit displays what current song is playing etc.. with the iPhone and Android it fails to display that information.
    02-23-11 06:15 AM
    My Torch works beautifully with our Edge and Sync as well. I often launch Pandora or Slacker, turn on the Bluetooth, and it streams perfectly. After downloading the phonebook, it will display the caller's name on the radio. In addition, you can speak the name of the contact and it will call them.
    02-23-11 07:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD