my screenshots are a white blank screen
    anyone know how to fix this?
    11-07-10 11:50 AM
    Set the permissions of the app to all. Set them all to deny and save. Do not reboot. Set them all to allow and save. Do a battery pull and re-test.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-10 12:04 PM
    If it doesn't work out, try SnapScreen. CaptureIt is a good app but I have found SnapScreen easier to use.

11-07-10 12:18 PM
    QL also has this built in...

11-07-10 12:27 PM
    yup, shansmi is correct. why not just get QL? all in one utility !
    11-07-10 12:58 PM
    CaptureIT is free - QL is not.
    11-07-10 02:50 PM
    Capture it is great...I had the white screen issue...shots were going into the camera folder as white screens now they go into picture library properly

Great for capturing images without sound as well

Now just got to find a good cropping app for those cases

11-07-10 03:11 PM
    thanks works now
    11-07-10 11:12 PM
    so.. CaptureIT just lets you take a screenshot of your BB? that's what it is doing for me.. seems pointless, unless it can be configured to work with the camera?
    11-07-10 11:37 PM
    ah have to load the camera app first, and then click the BB Menu button and then select "CaptureIT" and of course the screen locks at whatever image is on it when you press the BB Meny key...eh, more work than it is worth since there is a delay when you pick "CaptureIT" to when it actually takes the snapshot plus, it makes the phone vibrate..
    11-08-10 12:00 AM
    A matter of seconds in delay yes
    And yes it does vibrate

But in the rare occasion where you need a quick pic in a silent area I'm sure it'll come in useful

11-08-10 02:58 AM
    bbsak, jlcmdr, and bmcp(blackberry master control program) all are free and work quite well for screen shots, but require you to use a pc.
    11-08-10 03:04 AM
    I use CaptureIT, it free and easy to use. Just wish I could snapshot my home screen too, to do this I have to connect to a PC and use MCP...
    11-08-10 04:26 AM
    I use CaptureIT, it free and easy to use. Just wish I could snapshot my home screen too, to do this I have to connect to a PC and use MCP...
    Set CaptureIt to a side convenience key to take pics of Home Screen and Menus.
    11-08-10 05:33 AM
    That's how I take home screen shots too. Get your self a "six tools" which gives you 3 extra convenience key and set one for capture it. The extra 3 make the torch that nuch better !!

11-08-10 06:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD