Anyone have any problems using Capture It? It seems to take pictures of anything not related to the browser but as soon as I go to a web page it does not capture the screen. I removed it, reinstalled 1.4 then did a battery pull and still not able to do. I am trying to help a co-worker with google calender on the web. I was able to get a shot when I expanded the tabs in the browser but you then loose half the screen as it shows the tabs.
    11-29-10 01:38 PM
    Hitting the Blackberry button and selecting the Capture It button in the browser does not capture the screen, but I was able to get it to capture an image with the browser open and active by setting Capture It to the Convenience key.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-10 01:48 PM
    Try scren muncher.Works great, can use it to take screen shots or web pages as well. best of all it is FRE!!!
    11-29-10 02:06 PM
    Try scren muncher.Works great, can use it to take screen shots or web pages as well. best of all it is FRE!!!
    Paid the one dollar for non-free screen munch and still does not record screen using blackberry key...it does work however using the convenience key; same as capture it.
    11-29-10 02:40 PM
    I have used CaptureIt but changed to SnapScreen which is a bit more flexible and allows more control of the screenshot taken.
    11-29-10 04:48 PM
    I had the exact same issue. Whether it was capture it or screen muncher, neither one will take a screen shot while in the web browser unless of course you setup the "only" convience key to do it. A little annoying to say the least but I deal with it LOL. I actually use capture it more so then taking a picture, so I just left it.

11-29-10 06:01 PM
    The browser thing is a RIM bug. Any 3rd party app that adds itself to the menu wont execute when a page is open. Its been around since .141, you'd think they'd have fixed it by now.
    11-29-10 06:35 PM
    I personally wouldn't say Screen Muncher works great when it leaves a watermark across part of your picture advertising itself...

The best FREE screenshot app is ZonaSnap:

CB Superstore - Download ZonaSnap (English)

If you shelling out a few bucks, I've heard good things about the app jcp007 mentioned above.

Personally, I just use QuickLaunch which includes a ScreenCapture function built in. (And lots more!)
    It's on sale in the CB Superstore for $2.99 for Cyber Monday, and I think for tomorrow too.
    Last edited by elite1; 11-29-10 at 06:48 PM.
    jcp007 likes this.
    11-29-10 06:46 PM
    I personally wouldn't say Screen Muncher works great when it leaves a watermark across part of your picture advertising itself...

If you shelling out a few bucks, I've heard good things about the app jcp007 mentioned above.

Personally, I just use QuickLaunch which includes a ScreenCapture function built in. (And lots more!)
    It's on sale in the CB Superstore for $2.99 for Cyber Monday, and I think for tomorrow too.
    it says its not compatible for the torch?
    11-29-10 07:44 PM
    it says its not compatible for the torch?
    Yeah I noticed that. My understanding is that it is compatible, just the listing isn't updated. Worst case scenario if it actually isn't compatible is that it won't take a screenshot and you delete the app.

Is it allowing you to download it?
    11-29-10 07:56 PM

I have QL as well for screenshots and can vouch for it but SnapScreen has just as many options.
    11-29-10 08:05 PM
    I have QL as well for screenshots and can vouch for it but SnapScreen has just as many options.
    Oh, I bet it has more even. QL doesn't have a ton of options with their screenshots.

I meant for your $5 (or $3 today!), you get a ton of other functions, i.e. the whole QL app.

Sorry, I probably wasn't clear!
    11-29-10 09:36 PM
    Funny enough, I use ZonaSnap in my QL menu to take screenshots of my Home Screen and Desktop without having to tie up my
    Convenience Keys. I like ZonaSnap better than the other Screenshot apps because it makes and files to its own folder when you Save Capture, or email to someone or PhotoBucket.

11-30-10 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD