After several battery pulls i still can not setup any email accounts.
    I get the message (translated): Cannot opening the application for setup of emails. Contact the provider of your radio service.

I'm in holland on KPN.
    I DO have emails setup and they are working. Also the BIS is setup and i have internet access.
    A real problem is this not, because i can always set it up using the website kpn.blackberry.com.

Before this version, i was on .526 and had no problem. I did notice though that going to the email account options the software was downloaded and installed.
    04-20-11 05:48 PM
    Strange, I upgraded to .534 when I got my Torch not less than a week ago and was able to set up e-mail fine on it.
    04-20-11 06:37 PM
    I had the same issue

I deleted all email accounts from BIS

reloaded

re-setup my accounts on BIS, pushsed service books and all is good
    04-20-11 07:23 PM
    My emails are fine with .534
    04-20-11 07:29 PM
    I had the same issue as well after installing .534. The email setup wizard was even missing from the setup menu. I just did a "longer than usual" battery pull where i left the battery out for at least 5 minutes (I was distracted and left my phone/battery on the bed with the battery out). It was my 1st battery pull after installing .534 so i'm not sure if a normal 10 second battery pull would have resulted in the same fix. It won't hurt to try!

JJ
    04-20-11 08:05 PM
    I had the same problem on the first upgrade, I wiped the phone with bbsak and load the OS again then everything's working.
    04-20-11 11:52 PM
    A couple battery pulls is always a "must do" when installing a new OS.

If doing a few battery pulls doesn't solve the issue, I would look into reloading the OS. I recently upgraded to 534 and have 0 issues with my email.

You might also want to try logging into your bis site(where you setup your emails) and resend your service books, might clear up the issue your having.
    04-21-11 08:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD