Ok that's odd, Just checked another website and numbers were formatted both ways. I could click every one of them. Yet other websites I cannot. No idea on this one.
    11-13-10 07:53 PM
    I'm on ATT official .246 (build 695) and can't call any number regardless of format. I haven't found anywhere that numbers are clickable yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-10 11:55 AM
    ya i'm on .337 and still cant call and i'm on rogers
    11-15-10 11:58 AM
    Im still on .141 and cant do this anymore. I was able to click a number before but not now..Im in US btw
    Last edited by GeneGreen23; 11-15-10 at 01:13 PM.
    11-15-10 12:44 PM
    I'm wondering if this is not something in Phone, Options.

This might explain why it works in the US and not in Canada.

It does not seem to work in the UK either.

I have to say that with OS6, my BlackBerry has become less of a superb phone call making, receiving and call managing device than a baby computer and I am not sure I want that.
    11-15-10 01:07 PM
    I'm wondering if this is not something in Phone, Options.

This might explain why it works in the US and not in Canada.

It does not seem to work in the UK either.

I have to say that with OS6, my BlackBerry has become less of a superb phone call making, receiving and call managing device than a baby computer and I am not sure I want that.
    I'm in Canada...and it works on certain sites for me. There was a thread yesterday discussing this comparing phone links from Super8: Online hotel reservations, special hotel discounts, vacation packages and Wyndham Rewards where there is a 1-800 number at the bottom. Screenshots posted by some users showed a line underneath the number (and that number was "clickable"), whereas other screenshots showed the same number with no line (which was not clickable). This led me to believe that it was some sort of Browser setting..but some tweaking I did never gave me any kind of definitive response.
    Last edited by Rickroller; 11-15-10 at 06:00 PM.
    11-15-10 01:17 PM
    You have hit on the difference, Rickroller. I checked the website and cannot click through on the phone number. Mine is not underlined. I am ATT and in the US.
    11-15-10 02:36 PM
    I'm on AT&T .337 and I cannot click numbers to call in my browser. I haven't had it since I got my torch

11-15-10 05:52 PM
    I'm on ATT official .246 (build 695) and can't call any number regardless of format. I haven't found anywhere that numbers are clickable yet.

My situation exactly.

11-15-10 06:37 PM
    Same here - with ATT - thinking this may be intentional to drive 411 revenue; if you are listening ATT - this sinks - one of the best features was a quick web search and click on number; now it's stupid - find as number highight, copy paste, dial - makes no sense except to drive revenue
    12-29-10 08:24 AM
    I would say reload the os or contact your service provider because I am able to do it off of my Torch. Just sitting at work now and tested it on my phone and my manager Ryans Torch and it did it on both.
    12-29-10 02:58 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD