It has happened on multiple pages, but off the top of my head an example is bodybuilding.com. When I go to the message boards and enter my username and info, the page reloads and brings me back to the same login page. I'm pretty sure its on the mobile version of the page.

Any ideas?
    09-19-10 10:31 PM
    Have you tried to clear the browser cookies and cache?
    09-20-10 10:41 AM
    sorry accidentally double posted.
    Last edited by macallik; 09-20-10 at 10:56 AM. Reason: accidentally double posted
    09-20-10 10:55 AM
    I am having a very similar problem lets take facebook for instance i try to log in on the full site or the mobile site and i get an alert bubble saying "unable to find requested server " this happens on many sites when on centennial's network i have also encountered this on wi-fi alone . i have successfully logged into all sites that i have an account and with random frequency i get the error . as far as i know everything works on my phone with the exception of 3g and visual voicemail simply because centennial does not offer either service . any help suggestions or advice will be appreciated . and if it fixes my issue it will be greatly appreciated lol . ps i love BlackBerry and all the fun i have showing iphone owners what their phones can't do . any iphone owners want me to bluetooth them a ringtone ?
    09-21-10 07:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD