sigh.....

-Contacted RIM support open ticket
    Last edited by switchblade; 01-16-11 at 03:20 PM.
    01-12-11 08:54 PM
    sigh.....

<Snippage>
    So, anyone out there ever seen this type of thing? If yes, did replacing the device really help?

Thanks!
    1st of all...great detail. It makes troubleshooting a bit easier!

I would recommend that you do the enterprise activation on your phone after first completely wiping it. After that succeeds, *then* load your third party apps.

You mentioned during EA that you got an error message indicating that your email/password might be incorrect. Obviously you'll want to check that, but I donkt think that's the problem from what you said.

FWIW, I have my torch and my wife's Bold on the family BESx and everything works fine. Of course I'm not pushing an IT policy which disables WiFi or disables the camera, etc.. That would lead to divorce.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-11 07:17 AM
    At the end of it all, it's all pointing to the BES. You ruled out your device and account when you activated succesfully to the RIM test server. Maybe have another admin take a look at it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-11 08:53 AM
    thanks for your help........
    Last edited by switchblade; 01-16-11 at 03:22 PM.
    01-13-11 08:58 AM
    all good now.....................................
    Last edited by switchblade; 01-16-11 at 03:22 PM.
    01-13-11 09:05 AM
    I will bet even money that it's a problem with your company's BES server. I had a similar problem when I got my Torch in August. Turned out to be the server needed upgrades to correct various issues.
    01-13-11 11:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD