I'm having an issue with deleting some pictures that I've taken, and I even donw multiple battery pulls, when I try and delete the pictures it says "the file is currently in use", and the pictures are just in the folder and I haven't sent them at all, can anyone help? Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-11 08:16 PM
    Have you tried manually deleting them using the "Files" app? Are these pictures saved to an SD Card?
    01-25-11 08:42 PM
    Have you tried manually deleting them using the "Files" app? Are these pictures saved to an SD Card?
    files app??? no idea, yes they are saved on my sd card
    01-25-11 10:03 PM
    If you go into your applications, there should be an app called Files. You should be able to manage all of your files through that application. Another suggestion would be to connect you BB to the desktop manager. Desktop manager has a great media manager integrated with it.
    01-25-11 10:22 PM
    If you go into your applications, there should be an app called Files. You should be able to manage all of your files through that application. Another suggestion would be to connect you BB to the desktop manager. Desktop manager has a great media manager integrated with it.
    oh ok i tried that, didnt seem to work it says the same thing, but ill try the desktop manager, thanks
    01-25-11 10:34 PM
    hey guys

i had the same issue and failed after numerous battery pullouts. Then i decided to pull out the media card where the pics are actually stored on while the device is on. Once i put it back in and tried deleting the pics, it worked.

hopefully it works for u guys too
    02-02-11 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD