Hey guys...I searched and searched for a thread on this...if I missed it, sorry...

So, is there a way to lock my icons in the same place? It seems to place the icons I most use up at the top...but that's not how I want them.....
    Anyone have this?
    Anyone know what to do??

Thanks!
    12-01-10 02:02 PM
    Is that for the 'Frequent' tab? The icons will move towards the top as you most often use them and I don't think there's a way to change that.

I've found that the icons in the 'Favorites' and 'All' tabs are always locked in place.
    12-01-10 03:04 PM
    Is that for the 'Frequent' tab? The icons will move towards the top as you most often use them and I don't think there's a way to change that.

I've found that the icons in the 'Favorites' and 'All' tabs are always locked in place.
    Reboot your Torch and see what happens to the position of your icons on your Favorites.
    12-01-10 03:29 PM
    favorites and frequently used.. can someone explain why we have both? lol are they not realistically the same?

god i hope in the next build they add a way to remove useless pages like favorites and downloads.
    12-01-10 03:32 PM
    Favorites are icons that you choose to put there and shouldn't change places. Frequently used are put automatically based on usage frequency.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-10 04:56 PM
    I was using a theme that didnt have a "Favorites" or "Frequent" The icons would jump to different positions every time I went to the home screen or otherwise.....
    I wonder if its just that theme. I have the theme that came with the phone and it doesnt seem to be happening yet...
    I DO want a theme that has more than 4 initial icons on the home screen without having to scroll back and forth....
    Anyone know of one? This is so odd.
    12-01-10 06:40 PM
    My favorites are always moving. Frustrating.
    12-01-10 09:36 PM
    The organization of the favorites screen seems to randomly rearrange itself on every reboot. This is very irritating. We need either an OS 6 fix, or a utility that locks them. Hey app writers!
    01-08-11 12:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD