I have been offered an upgrade to a Torch. I currently have a 8900.
    Orange have said they will let me upgrade my current contract:
    600mins
    Unlimited texts and internet
    Free home broadband (2meg)
    Orange care
    Free phone
    Blackberry email service
    All works out @roughly under 30 inc VAT.
    Can I better this or should I accept it?
    Thanks in advance

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-10 07:45 PM
    i'd take that and run. Home broadband is pretty slow but is that through a 3g router?
    10-13-10 08:03 PM
    i'd take that and run. Home broadband is pretty slow but is that through a 3g router?
    Erm, not sure about the home broadband, I registered it for my grans house so not really bothered about high speed, it does for occasional use. I might try squeeze 8mb broadband from them and maybe another 5%. Although I am quite happy with what they offered, this was without haggling like I usually do which makes me think I could better it?

10-13-10 08:14 PM
    that's insane. Suppose once they offer that its not like asking again will make them retract it completely. I guess you were a previous customer which is what helped so much
    10-13-10 08:20 PM
    that's insane. Suppose once they offer that its not like asking again will make them retract it completely. I guess you were a previous customer which is what helped so much
    Yeah have been with them for the last few years. Usually I would invent a deal and speak to retentions to match it which they usually do, I just can't seem to get a deal near this one.
    It feels like a deal from the old days, where they don't pull your pants down as much. I think I will go through with it, will have a sleep on it and call them tomorrow with my revised requirements, if they can't do anything, I'm still happy to have it

10-13-10 08:29 PM
    Ok as I've reiterated - along with the Torch for free, am getting 1200 mins, unltd txts, 500mb, blackberry services for 35 a month - they've previously offered me 2mb internet as well for free but I rejected this as I'm on *be so I personally think the deal is good but I think you can press for more

check up what their 'unlimited internet' really is - they offer 500mb & 750mb flavours (may offer 1gb) - also how long is the contract length they're offering?
    10-13-10 08:37 PM

check up what their 'unlimited internet' really is - they offer 500mb & 750mb flavours (may offer 1gb) - also how long is the contract length they're offering?
    Contract length is 18months. Unlimited is 500mb, Its adequate for my uses. Always feels good to get something for free. Your deal is quite reasonable. I don't need the minutes, no one to ring lol

10-13-10 08:42 PM
    Just finished speaking to Orange, my final deal is:
    600mins
    3000text
    500mb + BB services
    Orange care (insurance)
    Crappy 2mb homebroadband
    18 month contract
    Phone 50
    25/month
    DEAL!
    10-15-10 10:40 AM
    I hate you haha! Best deal I've ever known anyone get tbh!

10-15-10 06:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD