I have a UK Torch on Orange. I just upgraded to the new OS and the podtrapper logo in nice and clear and RIM podcast app fully functional. After a reboot, the podcast app is disabled and Podtrapper's logo in low res with lagged edges. Further reboots do not fix this.
    Does anyone know why?
    11-10-10 06:54 AM
    I dunno why it's not working, I'm on Orange (still stock 246 at the mo) and don't have the icon at all. I guess they don't support it so don't push the service books to the phone(?).
    But the icon issue sounds like the icon is hidden... If you highlight the icon and press the BB menu button, are there two options, hide and show all both checked? If so uncheck the hide option and it should make the icon clear again (if it is that)...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-10 09:34 AM
    Thanks for the reply. it isn't that the icon is hidden. It is visible totally but after a battery pull, the icon went from totally 'smooth' to jagged. Very weird.
    As for the podcast app, I have been on the phone to Orange and they have no idea why the app won't work and are looking into it. They tried getting me to delete all the service books and resending them but that didn't work.
    11-10-10 10:03 AM
    thast very odd...try deleting the app and reinstalling maybe?
    11-10-10 02:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD