I had the "Berry Annoyance" app that quieted the camera shutter noise on my Storm 2, now that I have the Torch, my old app isn't compatible. Anybody know of a new app to quiet the shutter noise?
    10-13-10 09:38 PM
    Quicklaunch has it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-10 09:49 PM
    Quicklaunch has it.

Not for the Torch the last time I checked.
    10-13-10 09:52 PM
    What the fffff. It says ql mute in camera mode though. But it does not work. Time to Send an email to ql support. Sorry. I though it worked.

10-13-10 09:59 PM
    What the fffff. It says ql mute in camera mode though. But it does not work. Time to Send an email to ql support. Sorry. I though it worked.

It's a known issue and there have been a few threads about it already. The developer said they can't get it working on the Torch but they are trying.
    10-13-10 10:07 PM
    Now I am curious, what are you taking pictures of you need the shutter OFF for?
    10-13-10 10:52 PM
    Now I am curious, what are you taking pictures of you need the shutter OFF for?
    LOL! If he or she was anything like me, i like to take pictures of the trailer trash people shopping at Walmart Pregnant with stilettos on, meth mouth, a dirty wife beater shirt on and fish net pantyhose (no skirt or shorts). That's why I like my shutter to be as quiet as possible! lol!
    10-14-10 03:16 PM
    Do what I do. Just cough really loudly at the same time as the shutter sound. :P
    10-14-10 03:43 PM
    Start a phone call, the shutter will not play while a phone call is being made...
    10-14-10 04:26 PM
    Do what I do. Just cough really loudly at the same time as the shutter sound. :P
    Confirming that this works.
    10-14-10 04:53 PM
    i would also like an app to turn this off.
    02-02-11 09:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD